HE HAS THE BERRIES
me: *says nice thing about person*
someone else: OMG I TOTALLY SHIP YOU GUYS NOW.
Guys can we talk about how great reversed gifs are
like we have the vacuums
we have the dirty stuff
we have the fixers
we have the ceptioners
and we have my favorite
like these are the greatest things in the world
1. The role and functions of a pawn.
2. The weakest pieces on the board; numerous; interchangeable; existing to be sacrificed for the benefit of the real players.
3. Unlike other pieces, a pawn may not retreat. It can only go forward, one step at a time.
4. A pawn cannot capture a piece that blocks its path. It may only proceed if the opposing piece concedes ground, or if a different route is offered.
5. The en passant capture is a special move that permits one pawn to successfully attack another without directly engaging it.
6. Otherwise, the only way a pawn can capture is by going one step forward and to the left or right, in a single diagonal move.
7. In very rare occasions, if a pawn is allowed to cross the entire board, unscathed…
8. …it may be promoted to a queen, and, perhaps, turn the tide of the war.
pats face im always going to reblog this
are you fucking kidding me
Wow, that was beautiful.
More details about Disney’s Moana
Walt Disney Animation Studios revealed plans today for Moana, a sweeping, CG-animated comedy-adventure about a spirited teenager on an impossible mission to fulfill her ancestors’ quest. In theaters in late 2016, the film is directed by the renowned filmmaking team of Ron Clements and John Musker (The Little Mermaid, The Princess and the Frog, Aladdin).
In the ancient South Pacific world of Oceania, Moana, a born navigator, sets sail in search of a fabled island. During her incredible journey, she teams up with her hero, the legendary demi-god Maui, to traverse the open ocean on an action-packed voyage, encountering enormous sea creatures, breathtaking underworlds and ancient folklore.
“John and I have partnered on so many films—from The Little Mermaid to Aladdin to The Princess and the Frog,” said Clements. “Creating Moana is one of the great thrills of our career. It’s a big adventure set in this beautiful world of Oceania.”
“Moana is indomitable, passionate and a dreamer with a unique connection to the ocean itself,” Musker said. “She’s the kind of character we all root for, and we can’t wait to introduce her to audiences.”